Blue Mind Wellness Experience
Have you and your team members been feeling overworked and disconnected?
Are you working remotely and spread thin supporting everyone and every effort?
Have you been unable to focus on your own well being lately?
If you have had these questions on your mind you’re not alone. It’s likely the right time to give yourself and your team more attention to re-establish commitment to both individual and team wellness. Fathom has an answer to support you in a new and evolving workplace: an incredible (1) Day outing experience called Blue Mind Wellness. Fathom has taken learning to a whole new venue: the waters of Lake Travis in Austin, Texas. This is truly an experience unlike any ever offered. This program will help you and your team members to be more centered, focused, calm, creative and mindful to be able to better tackle the new challenges ahead.
Fathom’s Blue Mind Wellness program was developed in collaboration with Wallace J. Nichols, the author of the landmark bestseller Blue Mind. Blue Mind is wellness science which has proven that being near, in, on or under water can make you happier, healthier and better at what you do. The experience is held onboard our new beautiful Fathom yacht which was specifically designed to safely host and engage a small group. Get ready to learn, laugh, play, unwind and recharge while incorporating Blue Mind awareness into your everyday life, work and career. Take a closer look!
Group size: Up to 6 (Contact us for larger groups)
Can Be Modified to Suit Needs – Note Alcohol is Prohibited
- Recharge their mind and bodies
- Recognize how water impacts mental, emotional and physical well-being
- Gain an understanding of how mindfulness can effect every area of life
- Learn about the history of Lake Travis and the Colorado River
- Rediscover their personal relationship with water to help navigate life
- Create a simple personal plan to incorporate wellness and water into their own lives every day
- Learn the 3 states of mind we live in all the time; red, grey and Blue Mind
- Understand how the 7 ages or seasons we live are tied to water
- Discover ways to take water and Blue Mind back to their lives and work
- Enjoy thoughtfully prepared healthy food and beverages
- Play, laugh, unwind, converse and re-energize
- Experience gentle and mindful yoga on the water
LEARN ABOUT BLUE MIND
“All of us have in our veins the exact same percentage of salt in our blood that exists in the ocean, and therefore, we have salt in our blood, in our sweat, in our tears. We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea — whether it is to sail or to watch it — we are going back from whence we came.” John F. Kennedy
© 2021 Fathom Wellness LLC
Blue Mind, Live Blue, Slow Coast & Groove
©™ 2009-2021 WALLACE & Co. LLC. All Rights Reserved.