TIME MANAGEMENT TRAINING FOR SALESPEOPLE
Time is a salesperson’s most valuable asset.
Salespeople are tasked with many of the same administrative responsibilities as the rest of the team. But, they also must produce revenues! The number one complaint that salespeople make is that they do not have enough time in their schedules to do what they are being paid to do: SELL! Time management training for salespeople is designed for sales. It directly addresses the challenges that salespeople deal with as they try to better manage their time to meet internal and external customer requirements. Participants learn to effectively address those customers who are high maintenance and who take more time and resources from sales. The time management workshop for sales teaches students how to set goals and stick to those goals despite changing priorities and interruptions. It helps salespeople re-tool their own account base and prioritize customer visits based upon those new parameters.
Participants will learn to:
- Determine how much of their time is being spent on areas outside of selling
- Assess their own behavioral style and how it affects managing time internally and with customers
- Set goals for professional and personal satisfaction
- Stay on course despite multiple interruptions and "fires"
- Say NO when necessary
- Reorganize their territory sales plan to focus on higher yielding accounts
- Determine which items on their agenda "appear" urgent
- Overcome obstacles that get in their way of selling daily
Class Size: Up to 18
"When I came to your class, I had so much on my plate that I didn't feel I had enough time to get out and sell. The new concepts and tools have helped me to re-work my schedule and prioritize much better."
Summit Business Media, Austin, Texas
"This session covered many great topics. Goal setting and Prioritization are the areas I needed most. Learning to handle conflicting priorities was also very useful and will help me stay on track to sell."
National Instruments, Austin, Texas
"I wanted to say thanks for a great session in Austin last week facilitating Time Management for Sales Training. Our group was small and that helped everyone walk away with something useful to begin implementing right away. John our facilitator was just great."
Cirrus Logic, Austin, Texas